Saturday, January 31, 2015

My birthday

32 Years old!!!  I guess that's how old I am... I'm too lazy to do the math right now.  All I know is that I'm two years younger than Mason and I know he's not 35.  It's strange how hard it is to keep track of when you get older.  I had a nice birthday.  We went to Kabuki - a tempanyaki type restaurant.  They have the open fire grill.  It was yummy.  Sweet little Adelyn came with us.  After dinner we went to Walmart.  I sure know how to party hard!!



That morning my girlfriends took me out to breakfast at Herm's Inn.  YUMMY again.  I wish I would have gotten a picture with all of us!


Then the following weekend Emily took me out to lunch and to get pedicures.  I have the best friends.


Boone was so excited for my birthday.  He told Mason that he wanted to get me some jewels.  Mason asked him where he was going to get the jewels and Boone told him that he was going to go to the store and buy some.  He asked him how he was going to get to the store.  Boone said that he was going to walk there.  So Mason took Boonie to the store and he picked out some earrings for me.  They are the star of Nauvoo temple earrings.  I like them a lot and Boonie notices every time I wear them.  I make sure to wear them a lot.  He knows how to treat a lady right!!

No comments: