Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Randoms

My mom arrived November 5th and stayed until December 6th.  We had a great time with her and I'm so glad she was here to help me during the worst of it all.  She was here for the end of the pregnancy and for Adelyn's first two weeks.  She played and loved on my kids and helped me run the daily rat race.

Boonie had a Thanksgiving feast at preschool.  He looked so cute in his hat that he brought home.


One of the first few days my mom was here she took the kids to the park.  Boonie fell and smashed his lip and face pretty well.  We laughed that Grandma had a great start to her 'help'.


We went to a craft fair here in Logan.  Olaf was there and both children were terrified...  Espcailly Marae.


Numb face from getting a filling fixed:


We had our first snow the 2nd week in November.  The kids were excited to go out and play in it.  For some reason I found Marae licking this tree... She's got a lot to learn this winter if she is going to go around licking things.  Crazy little girl!!!



We (I) was going stir crazy so we went to the park.




My mom and Boonie had a snowball fight.



The other randoms are of baby Addie and deserve a whole post of their own!

1 comment:

Ken & Kristina said...

Your kids are truly BEAUTIFUL! Hope you are doing well! I miss you!