Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ward Trunk or Treat

October 18th was the ward Halloween party.  This was my  first time being pregnant at Halloween and possibly the only time I'll ever be pregnant at Halloween so I really wanted to have a good costume.  Plus one of my old friends gave us a darling witch costume for Marae so we decided to be some classic monsters as a family.  Boonie was a skeleton and Mason was Frankenstein.  I was a mommy mummy.




Yeah... we looked pretty good and won the prize for best family theme.  We got there late and everyone had already voted on the best overall costume... but I'm convinced I would have won.  As it was I got a ton of safety pins (that's how people voted) and came close to winning.  But like I said, most people had already given their pins away by the time I got there.  I was only a little disturbing.

The kids had fun at the trunk or treat and really got the hang of it by the end of the night.  Boonie won the scariest kids costume prize.  He was thrilled and really played the part all night.








The candy frenzie has officially begun!!



Have I ever mentioned how much I love Halloween?

No comments: