Friday, June 27, 2014

Tball

Boonie did Tball at the beginning of the summer through River Heights.  He signed up with his friend Collin Kelstrom.  He loved it!  It was a lot of fun to watch and much more structured that soccer was last fall.  Here are some pictures from his 2nd to last game.  This was the day they got their trophies.  He was pretty proud.

Collin:

This picture makes me laugh.  I told him to give me a thumbs up and he just stood there looking at me for a while.  I didn't realize it until I saw these pictures later that he actually was giving me a thumbs up - I just couldn't see it!  You can kinda see it poking out from behind him.  Cute little boy.


Mason helped coach and he had a lot of fun too.  Their team was actually really good.  It's too bad they weren't playing for real because I think they would have won!









Give me five!!  We've come to realize that Boonie just may be the only boy so we better soak up these moments.  He is such a sweet little boy and we couldn't love him more.


I like this last picture because of the creepy little sister in the background.  Oh Rae.


No comments: