Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy 7 Years to Us!!!

I've been married to my hunk man for 7 years now!  7 years!  Holy smokes.  We celebrated our anniversary a week later by going to Elements, a restaurant we had never been to here in Logan.


It was yummy but I didn't feel very good (baby) so I just picked off of Mason's roasted chicken that was delicious.

Who knew 7 years would look this good!!  Haha... this isn't that great of a picture - but a picture none the less.  PS:  I really like Mason's long hair.  My mountain man.
My mom got us a copper dragonfly wind vane.  As always, that was so thoughtful and I just love it.  I think of her every time I walk out my front door and see it in my little flower garden.  This isn't a very good picture, but the kids like it too.


In the card my mom gave to us she wrote: Copper is given on the 7th anniversary because copper has had a traditional meaning of prosperity, good luck, and good fortune.  Couples who celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary can indeed celebrate the good fortune in find one another.

I love her tradition!!

No comments: