Wednesday, February 12, 2014

January on into February


My birthday came and went.  Another year older and wiser too.  31.  My age doesn't seem to phase me anymore.  At least for now.  We'll see what happens when I turn 40 - bleh.

Mason celebrated my birthday week by giving me a gift every morning.  Tuesday night we went to a USU basketball game.  It started at 9 so we just had someone come hang out with our sleeping kiddos.  We've been wanting to go to a game since we moved up here.  The basketball games are crazy intense. The USU fans have been rated the loudest crowd in the Mountain West conference.  They make up all kids of crazy cheers and rants.  It was so fun.  We sat in the student section and cheered with the best of them.  Every game the students choose a theme that a lot of them dress up as.  This game's theme was Duck Dynasty.  The entire front row of students dressed up like hill billy's and had fake gaming ducks that they were quacking at the players as they'd run by.  It was great.


Friday night, my actual birthday, Mason took me out to eat at The Copper Mill Restaurant.  I got delicious prime rib.  He knows the way to my heart.  We walked around downtown for a little while after and then went home and had a little party with Boonie.  Boonie made me a book.  He told the story while Mason wrote it out and then they both illustrated it together.  He was SO PROUD of it and the story was quite hilarious.  Boonie was very excited for my dirfday.

Below is Marae and Jack checking each other out.  We met up with them for dinner after Laura's blessing on Saturday.


Boonie and I went on a date last Saturday night.  We went to the dollar movie and watched "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2."  He was very excited about our date - and his popcorn.  In the movie there are giant taco monsters chasing people around.  After the movie I asked him if he wanted to get something to eat.  He said, "Let's get tacos."  So our date ended at Taco Bell.  I loved my time with my little man.  He's growing up so fast.



Cute babies eating muffins.




Speaking of getting big... this little lady is almost 18 months!!  Nursery, here she comes!!!  Have I ever mentioned how much I ADORE her curly hair.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of the back.  It's getting pretty long and it's just ringlets all the way down.  She's so purdy.



1 comment: