Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Thus Far...

New Years was pretty low key this year.  We played games with our little darlings, celebrated with Dubai at 8 and then put them to bed.  Mason and I tried to stay up and we played some games (which I beat him at!!) and ended up going to bed around 11:30.  We don't have cable so we couldn't watch it live anyway.  We watched New York at 10 so we felt like we celebrated officially then.  Here are a few from New Year's:




The rest of the month we've been cleaning up vomit from two sick babies.  We've been stringing up laundry due to the fact that our dryer was broken for 2 1/2 weeks.  Klara came to visit for a couple days which was nice.  And I was asked to be the vocal director for the stake musical Brigadoon.  That has taken up a HUGE amount of my time and a couple week nights.  I am loving it and the choir sounds amazing.  Mason is back to school and we are just doing the norm.  Here are some randoms off my phone:


Marae's new favorite phrase right now is, "All DUUUN!"  She'll scream it whenever she is stuck someone, wakes up in the morning, done eating, or just plain frustrated.  It's kinda funny unless it's in the middle of sacrament.

"ALL DUUUNN!!"

My sick Boonie taking a nap with me.  We were up until 3:40 the night before.  Poor little man.



We find him like this basically every night.  I love that he loves books.


"ALL DUUUNN!!" 


This sleeping position looks so uncomfortable... but she seems to love it!  She falls asleep saying her prayers every night.

No comments: