Saturday, December 28, 2013

December Randoms

The 14th was Collin Kelstrom's birthday.  Boonie just loves Collin.  I'd say Collin is Boonie's best friend right now.  He had a bowling party.  This was the first time Boonie had been bowling and he loved it.


Here is Collin, Boonie, and Theron Peterson.


We made some cookies for Santa.



 This was a first for me - scraping ice off the inside of my windows as well as the outside.  Luckily I think I'll be able to avoid this in the future.  We were leaving the house WAY early (like 8) to go to Walmart to get their after Christmas items.  I don't usually venture out into the world until 10 at the earliest.  The windows are usually warmed up by then.


Superman has to study too, you know.


This has got to be one of my all time favorite pictures!!  Wild baby Rae!!  She was crawling through the tent we made on the couch.


No comments: