Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Card Rejects


We took our Christmas card photos the other weekend.  I had wanted them in the snow this year and I got just what I wanted... an early snowfall so I had time to get them printed before Christmas.  They didn't turn out as magical as I had hoped... I guess that's what you get when you have babies in the snow... but they still turned out pretty darn cute.  Especially that first one I posted that is black and white.  That one almost made the Christmas card.  The rest of these are the bloopers but I thought they were so cute.


I love these of my cute husband and darling babies:





They were tired of being cute.  Plus Boonie didn't have a snowsuit.  We got him one on Black Friday though...


This last one should have been the Christmas card...  My babies are so cute.

1 comment: