Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Children's Museum - May 14

Let the catching up begin!  May 14th my mom and I stole Darci for the day and we went to the Children's Museum of Phoenix.  I love that place because every time we go Boonie loves something different and can do different things.  We went close to the end of school when they had a TON of field trips there.  Note to self - never again!!  But once all the kids left and things calmed down a bit it was nice.  They had a blast the whole time though.

I love these two together.  We miss you so much already Darci.



Boonie slipped and fell in one of the rooms and skinned his chin pretty well.  He was tough and got over it quickly.  Although the people that worked there thought for sure I was going to sue them.  I kept telling them he was fine and all was well, but they sent their top manager over and got my phone number so they could check up on him later that day...  Better safe than sorry I guess!! 








This was in the ball room.  He had so much fun just watching the balls roll through the whole course.  He's such a cute little boy.





No comments: