Sunday, June 30, 2013

My little man...

Every morning when Boonie gets up and he first sees me he runs and gives me a hug and I give him a big kiss.  I try and get in as many snuggles in the day as I possibly can.  He's just growing so fast and I just adore him.  He's my little man.  The thought of him growing bigger and changing and losing that sweetness about him that I love so much makes me sad sometimes.  Well the other morning as I was getting him dressed we were talking about how he had grown the night before.  Some part of him always grows at night whether it be his leg, ear, etc.  I told him that he had gotten bigger and then I asked him, "What am I going to do when you grow up so big like daddy and you don't need a mommy around anymore?"  He stopped for a second, cocked his head to the side and you could just see the wheels turning in his head.  He said, "You come with me and be happy, mommy."  It was the perfect answer and just melted my heart.  I hope you always need me sweet little Boonie Lefler.

No comments: