Thursday, June 6, 2013

Marae 9 Months


I have a 'wot uh wot uh wot!!' (Boonie's saying) of catching up to do.  But time is one thing that waits for no one so updating about my baby comes first.


Marae's 9 Month Stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 3 oz - 20th Percentile
Length: 27.7 inces - 57 Percentile
Head Circumference: 45 cm - 77 Percentile


I am so in love with how these pictures of her came out on the beach.  I love this little lady more than words can express.  She is so much fun and I just love her little personality.

Things Marae does at 9 Months:
  • Says dadada, mamama, nanana
  • Has a hearty fat baby laugh that will crack you up.  She has started giving more and more of them.  Boonie can always guarantee a big laugh.  She likes splashing in the water and whenever you chew on her cheeks.
  • Has two teeth but I know more are coming.
  • Has the strangest crawl - if you can even call it that.  It's more of a stretch and push with her feet. It's hilarious to watch and she just started that within the past 3 days.  She's all over the place now and is quite pleased with herself.  She'll roll and 'crawl' with great enthusiasm.  
  • She loves her mommy and leans to be held by me whenever she sees me.
  • She has gotten really good at finger foods.
  • Sucks on her two fingers to sleep at night.
  • Gives the most beautiful goofy grin (as you can see above) that is priceless and I ADORE.
  • When she smiles her whole face lights up.
  • She pinches.



Her first french braid.
I love you sweet baby Rae!!

Helping me pack.


No comments: