Marae's 9 Month Stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 3 oz - 20th Percentile
Length: 27.7 inces - 57 Percentile
Head Circumference: 45 cm - 77 Percentile
I am so in love with how these pictures of her came out on the beach. I love this little lady more than words can express. She is so much fun and I just love her little personality.
Things Marae does at 9 Months:
- Says dadada, mamama, nanana
- Has a hearty fat baby laugh that will crack you up. She has started giving more and more of them. Boonie can always guarantee a big laugh. She likes splashing in the water and whenever you chew on her cheeks.
- Has two teeth but I know more are coming.
- Has the strangest crawl - if you can even call it that. It's more of a stretch and push with her feet. It's hilarious to watch and she just started that within the past 3 days. She's all over the place now and is quite pleased with herself. She'll roll and 'crawl' with great enthusiasm.
- She loves her mommy and leans to be held by me whenever she sees me.
- She has gotten really good at finger foods.
- Sucks on her two fingers to sleep at night.
- Gives the most beautiful goofy grin (as you can see above) that is priceless and I ADORE.
- When she smiles her whole face lights up.
- She pinches.
|Her first french braid.|
|Helping me pack.|