Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Always Fun When Klara Comes!!

You know, the primary song "It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes"?  Well my old roommate, Klara, came to visit last week and I couldn't have been happier.  She always makes me laugh and we always have the best time laughing, even when doing nothing.  Here are too many pictures of when she came to visit.  I got these all off her camera before she left.

First off we went golfing at Golf Land over in Tempe before I dropped her off at her brothers for the night.  It was a great way to kick off the visit and the weather was beautiful.





Thursday she came over to our house and loved on my kids.  There is just something about other people you love loving your kids that makes you love them even more... does that make any sense??  :)





Klara was such a good sport.  We had to have a massive garage sale with my mom and brother because that was the only weekend that worked for everyone.  So Klara helped make signs and entertain everyone throughout the chaos.  



Mason losing his mind the night before the yard sale. 



She likes random things just like me!


Friday night we went out on a girls night to West Gate Mall.  We had a yummy dinner and enjoyed each others company. 




 Sunday after conference we drove out to where they are building the new Phoenix temple.




Thank you for coming Klara!!  I always love spending time with you!!

No comments: