Friday, March 22, 2013

Playing Catch up

Remember that one time we had two babies?


I just love these two little busy bots who keep me running.  Here are a few more of our adventures from the month.







My poor Boonie sat on a cactus.  OUCH!!  I was telling him to watch out for something that was being backed out of the garage and he backed into the cactus and sat on it.  Mason had to pull the needles out.  Poor little man.  He was so tough and brave through it all.  We almost made it through our 3 years in AZ without any cactus incidents!


Over spring break we went on a bike ride.  The kiddos were hot in their trailer but I think everyone survived their first time out.  Marae fell asleep behind Boonie forcing him to sit forward.  He was sweet and just leaned the rest of the trip.  He's such a good big brother.




I have two beautiful babies, if I do say so myself.




No comments: