Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Marae - 4 Months


Marae's 4 Month Stats:
13.3 pounds - 20 Percentile
26 inches - 90th Percentile

I've got another long and lean baby on my hands.



Oh sweet baby Marae... we barely survived your 3rd month of life.  Whew!!  From nipple confusion to reverting back to newborn sleeping patterns you just about did me in.  Not to mention the craziness of the holidays...  Thank heavens ALL of that has calmed down and you are just the sweetest thing ever now.  You are a smiley little doll who smiles and laughs at your big brother.  I think you two will be great friends.  You have discovered your hands and work VERY hard and diligently to feel things and put them in your mouth.  The other day while sitting in your bumbo you were rubbing the center of it like it was your magic crystal ball over and over again.  It was funny.  I've started putting your crazy/greasy/adorable little hair in pigtails.  I think it shows off your face better and I think you are pretty much the cutest thing this side of heaven.

1st day with pigtails.
I love all those blue eyes staring at me.







I love you to pieces!!

No comments: