We are halfway through your 3rd month little girl! We'd better get this documented!
- Smiles! When she smiles her whole face smiles along with her. It's the cutest thing.
- She has given us a couple laughs but she is very stingy with them. Most of the time she'll just give you a growly chuckle or grunt. We're still working on it.
- She's kind of grown into a fussy old soul as we like to call it. I feel like a detective trying to figure her out. At first I thought she wasn't getting enough milk because I could always hear her tummy growling. But now I think she may just have irritable bowls so we are starting her on Primadophilus Reuteri as soon as Boone wakes up from his nap and we go to Sprouts. I think this will help. I read about it and a friend uses it too, so I'm optimistic. Maybe I need to start cutting something out of my diet. Like I said, it's detective work!!
- The left side of her head has developed a flat spot. It's actually been there a while. We are working on keeping her off of it as much as possible. She ALWAYS sleeps on that side no matter what. It's like trying to keep a ball from rolling downhill. Anyway... I hope we can get it under control and don't have to resort to a helmet. Although she'd be the cutest powder puff football lookin' baby ever!
- She has awesome hair that I love to put bows in that looks greasy unless you wash it every day.
- She grunts and talks more now and I love her little voice.
- She is still the queen of blow outs. My goodness little lady! I have to scrub atleast one outfit a day! No joke!! And it's not that her diapers are too small... she just knows how to work it out the top! Little darling.
- She is my little snuggler. I love how she likes to be held and will just sit there and rock with me. Boonie was such a wiggly little one and hated to be held. So I've been soaking in all the snuggles.
- We got out size 3-6 month clothes and some of them fit. That breaks my heart, but I'm loving all the winter outfits!
- She has found her hand and loves to suck on them as often as she can. It was hard to get any pictures of her at 3 months without her hand in her mouth. :)
Random pictures of Marae throughout the month:
|I especially love this one.|
|Sleeping with Mommy at Grandma's house.|
|Her first hairdo, She looks like a little sumo wrestler.|
I love you baby girl!!