Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tolmachoff Farms

Last Friday night we went to Tolmachoff Farms which is a little farm/pumpkin patch about 10 minutes from our house.  It was just like Cornbelly's up in Utah and I'm so glad we went.  I had been missing Cornbelly's and had fun watching Boonie have fun.  My mom was up so she came too.  It was a beautiful and cool fall night.



I'm pretty sure Mason won the race.  But my mom put up a good fight!

Boone's favorite thing, BY FAR, that night was the mini corn maze. He LOVED it.  He suddenly turned into a dinosaur and started hiding in the corn and jumping out and scaring people.  He also developed this devilish laugh that I'd never heard before.  He loved it so much we went through 2 times.  He was hilarious to watch!


See how elated he was!?  If ever I'm missing my son I'll look in a corn field.

Someone had an accident in the corn field.  I actually didn't notice until these pictures.  He must have been having too much fun to stop and make a pit stop.

No comments: