Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had Thanksgiving down in Casa Grande this year.  Ryan and Stacey flew in so we were all able to be together.  Everyone arrived Wednesday night and we all had a great time together.  It's nice now that everyone is older and gets along so much better than we did before!  I think it's safe to say that we made it through a get-together without any fights!!
 
You'll notice a new face in these photos.  Eric invited his girlfriend Arika down to spend the holiday with us.  She fit right in - although his nerdy shirt didn't.
 




I love Boonie's face peeking through.  Poor Darci, the outcast, couldn't fit around the table.
 
After dinner we decided to have Christmas being we weren't going to be able to get together for it.  We started off with the individual gifts for each other and then we had a white elephant gift exchange which was fun.  The hot item happened to be bath and body works hand soap.  Who would have thought that stuff would be so desirable!


Ryan and Stacey gave their neice and nephew dog puppets.
Eric's AWESOME shirt I got him.  It says, "Ask me about my T-rex" on the front.  Best shirt ever.
It was kinda nice having Chirstmas that night with everyone because it really kicked off the feeling of Christmas.  I love my family and am so glad that we are close and enjoy each other's company.

No comments: