Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Marae's Blessing

Sunday we blessed Marae in church.  The day went smoothly and Marae enjoyed her special day.  I sure do love my little family.  I am so blessed by all three of these darlings.  This picture below makes me so happy.  I am so happy I have the knowledge and blessing of eternal families.  How blessed am I to be sealed to them for forever?  Heavenly Father has blessed me more than I deserve.









This is the best I got of her in her dress.  Oh well.  I'm not sure what was going on with her hair.  I still haven't figured out how to tame the fro.


Mason's parents flew in the day before the blessing.  It's always fun to have Nanna and Poppa visit!



Laura and Tom wanted to take a nap and Boonie decided he'd join them.  That lasted about 1 minute.  Silly thing.
Meeting Nanna for the first time.  She is Grandbaby #15.

You are so loved by so many, little girl!

No comments: