Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Marae - 1 Month


My sweet little Raybie-Baby is already a month!  Actually she's getting close to 7 weeks so I better get this post done!  Her stats for her appt were:

Weight: 9.5lbs - 50 Percentile
Length: 22 inches 75-85 Percentile
Head Circumference: 14.2 - 25 Percentile

This little girl is beyond adorable.  She has started cooing and making noises that we just adore.  Sometimes she scrunches her body up and grunts like a little gargoyle.  She also makes a squeaky hickupy sound that reminds me of Yoshi (you know, Mario's pet).  Her hair is hilarious and so much fun to style.  She honestly is a mini Mason.  His baby pictures look just like her especially with all that hair.  I love her to death and just love to stare at her sweet little face.  

For a while there we thought she may have had colic.  She would just cry in the evenings/night for no reason.  But luckily she has outgrown that already.  That's what's nice/sad about babies.  The phases go by so quickly.  She's a pretty good sleeper at night.  I can't complain.  It takes a little while to get her to fall asleep but then usually only gets up once around 2:30 - 3:00 and then around 5:30 when Mason leaves.  If only I could fall back asleep at 3:00 though!!  This mama gets pretty tired.

I love my little girl.  There is just something so sweet and special about her that I can't get enough of.  It's amazing how a mother's love just grows.  She's perfect (except for the flat spot on her head that worries us) and I am so thankful that she is mine.  I love you sweet baby Marae.

I decided that she looks like a baby hedgehog with her hair standing up like that.


Pretty stinkin' cute if I do say so myself.

This would be her at 2:30 am.

I love my baby girl!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Such a sweet post! I love baby noises so much! And I LOVE her hair!!