Monday, October 15, 2012

Boone at 2 Years


My darling Boonie is well into his terrible terrific twos.  Depending on the moment he can be the most darling boy or your worst nightmare.  Bless his little heart.  I love you Boonie.

My mom and I had fun taking his two year old pictures.  The corn field we went to was right next to a dairy farm with lots of cows.  We were trying to get him to smile and asked if he saw a cow.  He got really nervous and kept looking around worried.  That totally back fired and was really funny.  It wasn't until I gave him the harmonica that he loosened up again.  Silly little boy!

He is starting to put together basic sentences.  Our favorites have been, "Come on guys." and when Mason asked him whose chair that was he said, "My daddy's chair."





I love you Boonie boy!

No comments: