Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My World...

I love these two little spirits.

Life has certainly changed.  Of course I'm still adjusting to being a mother of two.  It's funny how you think it wouldn't be that much of a difference being Marae sleeps so much.  I think it's a combination of sleep deprivation and not having any time for myself anymore.  Having children certainly does force the selfishness out of you.  Don't get me wrong, I love being these two darling spirit's mother, but I find myself having to rely on Heavenly Father MUCH more these days.  I offer up a prayer for patience many times a day.  I know we are still only 3 weeks into it and things are getting better each day.



When we first brought Marae home Boonie was amazed by here.  He loved to hold her and was so sweet with her.  I love the way he cuddles her and holds her head.  When I am holding her he will come up and rub his cheek against her soft baby hair.  He also reports to me whenever she is crying but he reports it saying, "Baby sad, or Baby Crying."  But with his emerging language it comes out, "Baby dead or Baby dying," which sometimes seems more accurate.  Although he probably should be saying, "Mommy dead, or Mommy dying."















Big Brother and little sister.  Love it.




I love this one.

2 comments:

Ashley_Cameron said...

Those really are the sweetest pictures! Cute kids :)

Nicole said...

What great pics!