Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Her Room...

I love how it turned out.  At first I thought it was a bit 'over the top girlie' but why not?  Plus I'm so proud that we hardly spent more than $45 dollars on the whole thing.  I redid the dressers and already had the misquito net.  I'm pretty proud and love to just sit in there and imagine.  Now I just need a little munchkin in there.





I realize this net won't last much past 5 months because she'll tear it down - but it's cute to start out with.
That's what I've been working on lately.  So I went to the doctor this morning and he said I was dilated to a solid 3.  I had him strip my membranes too.  I then came home and walked a mile in 20 minutes on the tread mill and have been bouncing on a yoga ball.  So I think that's about all I can do to get this baby to come in August.  I guess she's just not ready.  That's okay little lady, you can come whenever you feel like it.  We're just excited to meet you.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love her room, we have the same mosquito net:) Maybe you have had her by now... post pictures soon!

Holly and Daric said...

Definitely not too girly! I love it! I made a bow holder like that, and I'm so going to make those framed fabric flowers, love them!