Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Utah wrap up

Alright so this will be the last Utah post and then I'm caught up!



Doin' what boys do.

One day I took Boonie up the canyon to go on a walk at Tibble Fork.  I love that place.  We had a nice time except I forgot that how far you walk in is how far you have to walk out and Boonie didn't want to walk out... I had to carry him.  I thought for sure I'd go into labor.  Unfortunately I didn't.




My camera was on some funky setting!

The day before we left we had a BBQ with a bunch of Mason's friends and their kiddos.  It was fun to see everyone together.
Blake and Jackson, Chad, Teresa and their twins.
Chris's girls with Dani's girls: Simone, Iris, Este, and Estelle



The next day we packed up and drove the 11.5 hour drive home.  It was ok... but I wouldn't recommend it with an almost 2 year old and a preggo.

Brace yourself Boonie... it's going to be a long ride.

No comments: