Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lake Powell Day 3

Tuesday morning apparently everyone was feeling really grumpy.  Perhaps it was the lack of sleep... I know that's what it was for me - you'll see why.  Thankfully there is no picture of my grumpy face.




Everyone that is... except Darci.
Ryan and Kyle got a hold of the camera and gave a picture tour of the boat.  Here is the main room/kitchen/Eric's room.
Boone and my room.  Yes... that is how I slept - not that quite wrapped around the pack and play, but pretty close.  Mason slept on the roof.  I think he had the better half of the deal.  Surprisingly Boone slept through the night both nights.  I was shocked!!
My mom and dad's room.
Going down to the other rooms.
Ryan and Stacey's and I'm not sure where Kyle and Stacey's picture went - but it was the same as Ryan's only they had a pack and play on the floor.



The reason it looks like I'm giving birth is because I basically was.  It was FREEZING COLD!!!!!!!!!


And that's it!!  It was a great trip!!

1 comment:

xantogal said...

How I miss thee and thy pregnant belly. I'm glad you had such a fun trip! I've never been on a houseboat... so you'll have to tell me all about it so I can decide if it's something I want to try doing or not. :) I loveth thee!