Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fun in May!!

It's almost time to print my next blog book so I've got some catching up to do!  I print them every two years on our anniversary.  So here goes!

Once while out to eat with my mom she insisted that Boonie get his first ice cream cone.  She said that she had been dreaming of his messy little face covered in ice cream... so here he is with his first cone.  Yum!!

The only reason this is on here is because while Mason and I were driving he insisted I get a picture of the "Modern Day Cowboy" as he called it.  He's ridin' his horse with his gun ablazin!!

These next photos were from Darci's half 18 month photo shoot.  Don't I have the cutest niece ever?



I love this one.  Proof that they actually get along now.


She looks like a doll in this picture.  Pretty little girl!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Those pictures are adorable! I can't believe how blonde Boone is.