Monday, May 7, 2012

Nana and Papa

Mason's parents came to visit this past weekend for Mason's graduation.  We had such a nice time with them.  On Friday morning we went to the zoo to let them see how hot it really gets in May.  Boonie was a little wary of them at first, but by Sunday morning he had officially warmed up to them - just in time for them to leave.  :(  Hopefully he'll remember them when we go up and visit this summer.  All these pictures were taken on Laura's iphone.

Riding on Papa's shoulders.

If you look closely you can see a huge bruise on his cheek.  Last Wednesday he fell on this squiggie window washer thing and it left a HUGE bruise!  Luckily it didn't hit his eye!  This kid is covered in bruises all the time.  If only he would walk...  I swear we don't beat him.

3 generations.

Laura was so happy to get this picture with Boonie.  She said, "I don't have any pictures with my Grandkids!!"  I guess she's always the one taking the pictures.

A glimpse a Boonie the wild man at the zoo splash pad.

I hate how fat my face gets when I'm pregnant.  There I said it.  First it's my hips, them my face.  Whatever.  Quit looking at me - Mason's the one with his eyes closed...  :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You look beautiful!

The Stanford Bunch said...

you don't look fat at all!!!