Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Introducing... Master Mason!!!

I'd like to introduce to you... MASTER MASON!!  Mason graduated with his Master's degree in secondary education this past Saturday.  I am so proud of him and all the hard work that he has put into the past two years.  He has been so busy with teaching, coaching, and ASU work that sometimes I know he felt like he never saw us (and we missed him too).  I know that he put his best effort into each of those areas even those sometimes that effort went unnoticed.  Well it paid off hun, and I am so proud of you.  

It was so exciting watching him walk across that stage and getting his degree.  Boonie clapped too!  Congratulations Master Mason!




I'm pretty sure he was looking for us in this picture.  He did eventually find us amidst those thousands of people!

Look at that guy... he totally photo bombed my picture.


His moment of fame!!



One of Mason's Phoenix Teaching Fellow's friends - Beth Lewis.  Phoenix Teaching Fellows is like Teach for America - an alternate route to liscening.



The only way to keep track of Boonie.

Eric Brown - another Teaching Fellow

Mason, Eric Brown, Beth Lewis, Thai Nugen - these guys had so much fun together!!

Shay, Elna, ?, Eric Brown, Jamyle, Erica, and Mason.

2 comments:

Ken & Kristina said...

Woot woot! Congrats to Mason and your family! That is so exciting for all of you. Having a husband working on his Master's is rough... mine has got 2 more semesters so I feel your pain. He's certainly accomplished an amazing thing!

Lissa said...

Way to go, Mason! =)