Monday, May 7, 2012

April Randoms

Boonie is 19 months now and just so much fun.  I am so in love with this little boy.  I can't stand how fast he is growing.  Here are some things that I want to remember about him right now:

  • He loves trains, buses, the moon, and trucks.
  • He likes to sing songs and do the actions to them.  His favorites are "Little Bunny in the Woods" that his Grandma taught him, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Patty Cake, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
  • He loves to sing and at church he will belt out in his singing voice while the hymns are being sung.
  • He RUNS everywhere he goes.  But he looks so funny when he runs because of his big belly and the way he kicks his legs out in front of him when he runs.  He kinda looks like an egg with stilts running around.
  • He loves to help clean things up, take the trash out, and carry in the groceries.
  • He gives kisses freely.
  • In the mornings when he wakes up he sits in his room calling, "Mama, mama!" until I respond.
  • He's totally potty trained and has been since 18 months.  I think that's so amazing for his age and I honestly believe that I have the smartest child in the world.
  • He says please when he wants something - which is often.
  • His favorite show is Curious George and when he wants to watch it he makes a monkey sound.
  • He loves his mommy and daddy.
  • He has learned to say the word help and sometimes when he and his daddy are wrestling he will say, "HELP!!  HELP!!" and it's hilarious.  Sometimes he will start to say help when Mason is creeping up on him getting ready to pounce.
  • He's busy, busy, busy!!!  But he is such a good boy and does what I ask him to do.  Sacrament is even getting better!!
  • He makes the animals sounds to a: dog, elephant, monkey, horse, owl, pig, bunny (nose sniff), and cow.
  • He loves baseballs, basketballs, footballs - basically any type of ball there is.  The other day he hit 4 balls in a row that Mason pitched to him.  Mason almost had a heart attack and had me run in to get the camera.  Boone hasn't done it since, but I'm pretty sure Mason's completely in heaven.
  • He says the funniest things.  My favorites are:  Here it is!, Done, Please - sounds like ease, Buh for milk, help, moon - sounds like mawn, and many other things.  I love it when he runs into whatever room I'm in and says, "HI!!"  He melts me.


Here is Boonie and Blue Bear.  Blue Bear is his all time favorite animal and he can't go to sleep without him at night.  Blue Bear is getting kinda raggy already, but he is SO LOVED!!  I asked Mason if as soon as Boonie outgrows Blue Bear can I keep him forever and Mason said yes - I'm going to have such a hard time letting go of my baby.

My mom took this picture of him at the zoo back in March.  He wouldn't stop making this cheesy face.  Goof.
I see you!!
One of the few times he's ever fallen asleep in the stroller.  We had to document it, because it never happens.
These are from February...  He thinks he's pretty cool in his new shades.  When we are driving in the car and I put mine on he will sit in the back and say, "Eyes, eyes!"  asking for his.


Boonie, you are my whole world and I love you more than you'll ever know.  I'm so thankful you are mine.

1 comment:

xantogal said...

L.O.V.E. you guys!