Thursday, April 12, 2012

All boy

The other day during conference Mason and I were inside sitting on the couch and Boonie was outside playing. He comes running in and gives me the tiniest yellow flower. It melted me to the floor. About 3 months ago Mason had picked a flower at church and told Boonie to give it to me, but that was the only time. We couldn't believe that he had found such a tiny flower in our grass and thought about bringing it to me. What a sweetheart.

Here are some pictures of my handsome little boy who is ALL BOY. He loves balls. Any type of ball he is obsessed with. Mason bought him a t-ball set the other day and Boonie loves it. I think we have a sportsman on our hands.








Love that kid.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

He is so grown up already! What a cute guy!

Ken & Kristina said...

He is so handsome! Seriously, the most handsome little guy ever!

xantogal said...

AAAWWWW... He is so big! I miss you guys so much. I can't wait to see you again :)