Thursday, March 8, 2012

February/March Randoms

Sunday I was asked to play the piano for choir so I went to church 45 minutes before the boys. Boonie squeezes in a nap right before church and then we wake him up, feed him a quick lunch, and then rush out the door by 1:00. I thought it would be interesting to see how Mason fared on his own. Needless to say, church starts at 1:00 and they joined us at 1:50. Hahaha!!! I got a kick out of that and hearing all the reasons why they were so late.

Anyway, Boone showed up looking like an adorable little Belgian boy that I couldn't get enough of. He had a green tie on too, but it never stayed on long enough... not even for a picture. Gosh I love this kid.

Mason has taught him how to smell flowers. Boonie is so cute he will see fake flowers painted on his toys and try and smell them or in his books. Our orange tree outside is packed full of these beautiful little flowers that smell so divine that I could stand out there for hours smelling them. I love orange blossoms. Sometimes I can even catch a wift of them inside the house. They kinda have a Hawaiian smell to them.


These next ones are the random pictures I've been collecting for a while. This one's called, "Don't look at me."

This is the face I get when I tell him to smile.

Boone passed out after the zoo.


We went for a bike ride with Tracy and Nathan Brinley last week. Tracy pulled the boys in this little trailer. Boone loved it! We are hoping to get one this summer from Mason's brother in Utah for our babies next spring!


2 comments:

Stephanie Saunders said...

There was about a 3-month span during Kent's residency where he was ALWAYS scheduled to work on Sunday. Which meant I had to schlepp myself to church with 3 kids. And I was in the RS presidency.

Now that I'm in Young Women's (with a lot of meetings and busy stuff) and he's staff and doesn't work on Sunday except maybe once a month and even then doesn't miss church, I have to keep from rolling my eyes whenever he says, "I'm sorry I forgot to make sure I had Melanie's bow and that Taylor went potty. I can't handle all 3 kids by myself." You know, because apparently it's only possible if mom does it :)

Stephanie Saunders said...

I forgot to mention that I think it's funny that it seems to take the daddies a whole lot longer (or things just don't always seem to end well...) to do things that we do every. single. day.