Thursday, December 15, 2011

Twas the week before Christmas

I love this time of year. I love the warm feelings and the cold weather. I love having a baby at Christmas time. It just makes everything so much fun. He LOVES all the lights and sights. Tomorrow our Stake is having a live nativity and I know he's just going to love it.

The oranges in our backyard have turned and they are yummy! Boonie LOVES oranges, but he hasn't quite figured out that he loves the inside of the oranges, not the outside. He sees them hanging in the tree and goes up and tries to eat them. He then makes a disgusted face and tries again the next time he comes out.


Ewwww.... gross. :)

Our eggplant plant has done really well! Here are 5 of the beauties! I made eggplant parmesan the other night. It's SO YUMMY!!

Boonie helped us decorate our Christmas tree... It must have looked like we were just piling junk on... so why not add a sippy cup. Makes perfect sense!

No comments: