Saturday, December 17, 2011

ASU Graduate!

This guy graduated yesterday!!

Congratulations Eric!! I am SO very proud of you. Let me tell you about this guy Eric. He has done a total 180 in his life over the past 2 years. He realized that the road he was going down was leading nowhere. He up and moved leaving behind ALL his friends (no loss - they were only dragging him down) broke some VERY HARD habits and he kicked it into high gear and graduated doing school NON STOP (I'm talking Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall sessions) and graduated in 2 years. Way to go Eric. I'm so happy for you, but the real reason I'm happy is because I see that you are happy and I haven't seen that from you in a long time.

I love you little brother!



Afterwards we went to Rustler's Roost to celebrate. All the boys had fun sliding down the slide!




1 comment:

Stephanie Saunders said...

Yay for him! I'm so glad to hear that!