Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We're headin' out!

We leave this afternoon at 5:30 headed for Utah to spend Thanksgiving with Mason's family. Yay!! Here are some reasons I'm excited for this Thanksgiving weekend:
  • I'm so excited to see those mountains. They are just so beautiful.
  • Food, food, FOOD!! The Lefler's cook some of the best meals I've ever had in my life. This Thanksgiving there are going to be like 5 families getting together all having their specialities! Yum, YUM, FAT!
  • Cousins. Older cousins means entertainment for Boonie - YAY FOR MOM!
  • Coats and snuggling - there is a snow shower expected on Friday!!
  • Boone gets spoiled by Nana and Poppa. Who doesn't love their child being spoiled.
What I'm not looking forward to:
  • The 1 1/2 hour (I know it's not that long) plane ride with a squirmy 1 year old who doesn't like to be contained.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope it's a great one!!!

No comments: