Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boonie Land

It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL this morning!! We woke up to a chilly 59 degrees. Boonie just loves being outside so I put on his jacket for the first time and out we went! I love this little ham.


We just planted our winter grass a week ago and they have barely started popping out. Boonie is just in 7th heaven running all over the place. He's discovered a whole new world he never knew existed off the porch!!


This picture just cracks me up:


Mason calls it 'Boonie Land.' Boonie Land is officially open for business.

Welcome Fall. I sure do love you.

2 comments:

xantogal said...

How much are tickets to Boonie Land? I love going to new adventure places :)

Stephanie Saunders said...

I was totally unaware that not everyone else in the U.S. plants winter grass...

That is until I moved to Maryland.