Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

First off... Happy Halloween!! I have been having so much fun this season with my little guy. It's like I get to be a kid all over again too (even though I still haven't outgrown the costume part). My Grandma found this cow costume at Costco and when she showed it to me I just died laughing. To say I loved it would be an understatement. I couldn't wait to get my little guy all decked out in his cow costume. And I'll tell you what, the cow costume has been a hit EVERYWHERE he has gone so far. It's just adorable.

Are you ready for the stinkin' cutest cow you've ever seen!? Behold:

The first thing Mason said to me when he saw Boonie crawling out in his cow costume (I tried it on him before he could walk) was, "Oh great... there you go dressing him up like a girl again." It's true. This was the girl version of the costume (hence the tights) but the boy version wasn't even close to being as cute. Plus, I figured it wasn't THAT girlie. AND now if we ever do have a girl we have a unisex costume. So there. Hahaha, but I honestly don't care, because it's so cute. I didn't tell Mason at the time that it was a girl's costume. He may have made me take it back. So here is my confession, Mason. Good thing you hardly ever read this. :)




His buns and tail were my favorite!

Friday night we went down to Casa Grande to my parents ward Halloween party. I had to be in Casa Grande that next morning anyway, so I figured we'd join in on the fun.

Boone and his Grandma:

My dad rockin' the gorilla suit:

Boonie was just terrified of my dad in the gorilla costume. Here he is trying to face his fears...

Didn't work so well... atleast they have matching noses.

Cows do headstands.


Then the following night (Saturday) our ward had a Halloween party. Here is Boonie begging for some cotton candy. Wow that stuff gets sticky in little hands.


Boonie loved the barrel train ride. The first time we went on it he cried as we were getting off so we got back on. He cried again as we got off the second time. He would have stayed on all night! If only I wasn't worried about him falling out I may have let him!


Tonight we are going over to my brother's house to hand out candy and go trick or treating. I somehow feel guilty having my baby get candy for me to eat. But the cow will make an appearance tonight!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!

2 comments:

xantogal said...

So Cute!! It doesn't look girly at all... even with the tights :) Love it.

Stephanie Saunders said...

Hey, that was Melanie's first Halloween costume, too!