Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Not a lot going on...

We are just hanging around waiting for the weather to cool down so we can go outside and play. Boonie stands at the back door calling to the birds for atleast an hour a day. He's so ready to go out there and be a real boy.

This weekend Mason is flying up to Utah to pick up his Grandma's car (that we are buying) that she can no longer drive and bring it back here. I keep trying to convince him to take Boonie with him. I mean come on... he is always wanting quality time with the little guy... Don't you think an hour and a half flight and then a 12 hour drive down on Sunday would be just the thing to solidify their relationship?! For some reason he keeps saying no - I can't imagine why. *Grin* Geez... So being he's leaving, so are we. We are going to go down to my mom's for a weekend at Grandma's. I'm so excited to finally be having a 4-door car!! My 2-door (although very loyal) was just too difficult to get in and out of.

So here are some random pictures that have needed to be fit into a post somehow. Here's Boonie doing his daily deed of pulling all the books off the shelf and looking quite guilty about it.

And not to mention unloading his shelves. Remember this hat!? I could hardly get it on his head now!


These pictures were from the same day as Kyle's birthday. Here Boone and Darci hitchin' a ride.


And here's a picture from WAY back in July that has been waiting patiently. Boonie looks like such a nerd in this picture it cracks me up!

Boonie and I before church this past Sunday.


2 comments:

xantogal said...

You guys are all just too cute!! Loves!

Ken & Kristina said...

I'm pretty sure that's a Fountas & Pinnell book that Boone pulled off the shelf. The one with the red spiral binding?? I'd recognize that anywhere. So sad.