Friday, August 12, 2011

Ryan's Wedding

I realize that most of my posts as of lately have had MASSIVE amounts of pictures. But this is the last one for a while. I promise.

The celebrations for Ryan's wedding started Thursday after he got in with his 'bachelor party' as my mom kept calling it. I had to remind her that bachelor parties 1) didn't include the bachelor's mother and 2) are thrown by friends. But seeing as we were the only 'friends' around... we had a wild party. It started off at his favorite restaurant The Native New Yorker.


Then the after party moved to Kyle's house where the boys played a couple of riveting games of NBA Jam (old school!).






Okay back to the wedding. Ryan and Stacey got married August 6 at 11:15 am at the Mesa, Arizona temple. It was such a beautiful ceremony. Here they come, Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Leybas!!










I'll tell you what... these two did not WANT/LIKE pictures. I felt like I was pulling their teeth trying to get them to pose. I guess everyone is different... but to me my wedding photographer was SO important. They will thank me someday. Here's what I got most of the time:


I love this candid:




Before their dinner the wedding party went to go see Plant of the Apes (awesome!) at Chandler mall.

Then we went to Gramaldi's in Queen Creek for their dinner.








I think he's camera shy... NOT!





Congrats you two! What a wonderful day. I'm so happy for the both of you!

2 comments:

xantogal said...

How fun! I love all the pictures :) Miss you!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

Boone looks sooooo handsome, love the hat!