Thursday, June 2, 2011

Those Baby Blues

Oh how I love those baby blues.

My sweet little hunk is wearing his BYU jersey for the first time today and he just looked so grown up and handsome I had to snatch some pictures of him sitting in our sweet 70's chair.

Isn't he a ham!?

I took this one the other day as I was on the computer. I looked down and he was looking up at me and just looked so sweet I had to capture the moment.

You are probably thinking, "What's with all the BYU clothes?" Yes, Mason is a huge BYU fan, but my last year of teaching I taught triplets who were HUGE BYU fans. They would write BYU ROCKS on basically every paper. Even on one Santa Claus art project the tiny handwriting of a first grader wrote BYU rocks across his hat. So cute. Anyway, so right before moving to Arizona they gave me a bunch of BYU things for Boonie. We've got socks, a hat, this onesie and then the jersey. Mason just loves it.

3 comments:

Tiffany Duran Garcia said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I love his two little teeth. He is super handsome and looks just like you! Such a cute little outfit! Just too darling. :)

Ken & Kristina said...

He is so dang cute! He looks like a handsome little RM attending BYU with that outfit on. Watch out toddler girls!

xantogal said...

Love!