Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 years ago today...

4 years ago today I married my best friend. I love our anniversary because it gives me the chance to dig out the old pictures and pick new ones to share. I just love them all so much.

It really doesn't seem like it's been 4 years. But we sure have come a long way and changed a whole lot! Now we have a little Boonie to celebrate with us!


What a nice guy. There was no way I was gonna be able to reach those ties.

This picture below is one of my all time favorites. Not because it's the most beautiful, heck even Mason's hair is messed up, but I remember that moment and I absolutely love the look on our faces. Trust, love, wonder, and pure contentment.

This was during our first dance and song, 'You and I' by Michael Buble.

I love you Mason Lefler.

4 comments:

Ashley_Cameron said...

Beautiful pictures! Especially the last one, brought a tear to my eye. That's what it's ALL ABOUT! Congratulations on 4 years!

Ken & Kristina said...

Awwww... beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

xantogal said...

I didn't forget... I just got busy :( I'm sorry I missed wishing you a happy anniversary. Hope it was a wonderful day!
Love you guys!!!

Kara Miller said...

I love seeing these pictures! It was so wonderful to be a part of this day...I can't believe it was 4 years ago. It makes me happy to see the jewelry too :) Love you guys.