Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chop, chop, chop!

I decided Saturday morning that I was tired of my hair... so CHOP! Now I'm sportin' the bob. I also decided to donate my hair to The Children With Hairloss Foundation (which is the same concept as Locks of Love) being it was long enough. The thought of being able to provide some self confidence to one of these sweet kids with my hair makes me so happy.

It took me three years to recover from my last chopping incident (can we say pixie?!). But this one I like much better.

And it's a heck of a lot cooler!!

10 comments:

Ken & Kristina said...

I LOVE IT!! You look absolutely adorable!!

Ashley_Cameron said...

LOVE IT!! I keep going back and forth on doing the same thing too! You are brave :)

Jennifer Starr said...

Totally shows off your beautiful face!

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

SO CUTE! It honestly looks really good on you. I bet it feel nice to have the short hair especially since summer is here now.

xantogal said...

SWEET!!! So very fun and cute! Love it :)
bearrat: what you get when a bear and a rat have a baby.

Britta Mosman said...

It is really cute!! LOVE IT! (Along with everyone else:) ).

Lissa said...

It's really cute on you! Makes me ALMOST brave enough to chop mine. Almost. =)

Tiffany Duran Garcia said...

Wow, what a difference! It looks great!

Kara Miller said...

Gorgeous as always! I didn't realize your hair was so long - that's awesome that you donated it.

Kacy & Adam said...

Super cute! Makes me want to cut my hair short! It looks adorable on you.