Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Weary Traveler

Boonie is officially off and running! Well, rolling that is. He has discovered a whole new world of excitement that he is just so pleased about. We love putting him on one side of the room and having him roll all the way over to us. He's pretty proud of himself too.

In the mornings or after naps I'll hear in him his room just making silly noises. When I go in there he's on his tummy and just smiling as big as he can because he can actually see over the bumper now. What a big boy!

Well the other day I found this:


He had rolled into the living room where I have a whole bunch of stuff that I'M SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU ABOUT - but not yet... and he fell asleep.


And I love even more the fact that he fell asleep with his binkie upside down. All this rolling business is tiring!!!

2 comments:

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

Yeah for rolling! I bet he will be army crawling with in the next month. The next two months he will learn SO much and it is crazy how fast he will learn it too. Make sure you keep your camera close by, the next few months.

Kara Miller said...

Awwwe little rollie pollie! Ada flips her pacifier upside down too, it looks so funny!