Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

This was Boone's first Easter. The Easter bunny was very good to him this year. He was left an adorable basket full of fun things. He got some jammies, a new sippy cup, a food net thingy, the bow tie and suspenders I made him, and the cutest wooden pull along zebra that you've ever seen.


Happy Easter my sweet Boonie. I forgot to mention in the previous post that Boonie is now clapping and waving. Here he is mid-clap.


Saturday before Easter we went down to my mom's to celebrate Easter with the family. First we dyed eggs. Here is the whole Mason Lefler family in egg form. I made Mason. Mason made Boone and I complete with pig noses and all (that's what he claims we have - breathing up all his air).


Then we had an Easter egg hunt and the babies got baskets.


I think Boone was more interested in the grass.


This picture makes me laugh. Kyle took it. I had wanted a family photo... this is what I got instead.


Then we had lunch and played an intense game of Coobe. I'm not sure how to spell it, but it's such a fun game!


The Leybas boys won.


But we all enjoyed the warm, sunny weather. Boone loved the umbrella handle. He was desperate to get it in his mouth.


Observe:


Cooling down:


It was a great first Easter. I hope yours was as good as ours.


3 comments:

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

I LOVE his bow tie and suspenders. He is so handsome!

Everts said...

He looks so adorable. He's seriously so cute. I love the bow tie and suspenders!! Great job, mommy. That hockey game looks like so much fun too!

Briana & Ryan said...

He is sooooooo adorable/cute/handsom! I love him! And you too of course!!