Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Dance

Sometimes on days when we never see Mason and get really bored (okay, I get really bored) Boonie and I will get onto photo booth and play around. Well here's one I took about two weeks ago and I just found it again. Being the song is an Irish song about a drunken sailor I figured it was perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

Please excuse the mess in the background. Please excuse my wild hair. Please excuse my 'very serious' face while Boonie is dancing. But enjoy. I think he was enjoying himself too. And yes... he stunk at the end. I know this video shows what the complete nerd I am... but if you are reading this then you already know that... Hmf.

8 comments:

Ken and Kristina said...

Ken and I were totally giggling. Boone makes the cutest drunken sailor! We were cracking up at you too. What a great way to spend the day!!

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

BEST Irish dancer EVER!!! :) It made me smile

Kimberly said...

I love that you are a brave nerd! These are the best moments, and I love that you'll post them!

xantogal said...

I miss you so much!!! Oh my word - that was awesome :) You are such a great mom!

pirast: (I cannot think of anything this very second... but I feel something coming on.)

Molly said...

I don't know how you weren't cracking up while you did this! Me and the kids couldn't stop laughing. I loved Boone's moves!

Britta Mosman said...

HAHAHA, Reid and I were laughing so hard! He is so cute! What a great video.

Kara Miller said...

He's gonna be a dancer like his momma! Oh my gosh the little hand on the hip was killing me!

Lissa said...

Ahahahaha!!!! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this! =)