Sunday, March 6, 2011

My morning breakfasts...

This is who I eat my morning breakfasts with.


(What did I do??)

I just love this little boy. I really can't even remember what life was like before him and what happiness was. Every morning we open the blinds together, say a prayer (I swear he's listening) and he sits in his bumbo while I eat my breakfast. Oh I just love it. This is my sweet Boonie is all his sleepiness glory. What a blessing he is.



There are no teeth yet, but he sure loves these rings. I'll bet those little guys are going to show up soon!!

2 comments:

xantogal said...

I. Love. You. and Boone. and Mason. I'm so blessed to know you and to have you in my life :)

Kimberly said...

I know exactly what you mean. It seems like everything in our house revolves around Morgan now and we love it! Can't wait to see you guys again!