Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Birthdays

At the beginning of March we celebrate 3 birthdays. My little brother Eric's, my Granddad (who is celebrating in heaven), and my dad.

We started off the week by celebrating Eric's 23rd birthday on the 8th. Happy birthday Eric! He had school that night so we could only celebrate during the day so we went to a birthday lunch.



On Friday the 11th was my dad's birthday. We went to Chavez park down by Kyle's house in Laveen to have a pizza picnic and feed the ducks.


It was such a beautiful evening. We enjoyed being together and feeding the ducks.


The Kyle Leybas family.


This picture below makes me smile. I love how Boone is like, "What's the matter with you?"


Mommy and me:


Feeding the ducks:


The birthday boy in all his glory:


Happy birthday daddy! I'm happy we were here to celebrate it with you!

PS: I got the recipe to this cake at my friends' website called Kara in the Kitchen. She has some FABULOUS recipes on there that I have been enjoying. Check it out!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I always love the pictures you post, in this one I especially love the picture of you and Boone. Adorable boy and mommy!

xantogal said...

I love your pictures!! I can't wait to see you again :)

Kara Miller said...

Thanks for the love :) Hope your dad liked the cake!