Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boonie in a bonnet



No, that's not my son. I was looking through old photo albums that my Grandma has at her house and I found this picture of me when I was 2 months old. Umm... Boonie in a bonnet? Don't you think?

On Monday I was in Casa Grande shopping with my mom and we went to this Amish furniture store. We found this DARLING little rocking chair. I put my cell phone in it so you can tell how tiny it actually was.


What could make this chair any cuter?? A little boy sitting in it of course.


He loved this chair! I took a video on my phone and he was just laughing and smiling while rockin' away. If it wouldn't have been 70 dollars I would have bought it just for the next month he would still fit in it.

6 comments:

xantogal said...

I love it ;) Very cute pictures!

Ken and Kristina said...

That is an adorable chair!! I don't blame you for not buying it though. Mr. B is seriously the cutest!!

Ashley_Cameron said...

He does look just like you! But I always thought he did. That chair is to die for though... I'm sure you could find something way cheaper online somewhere! It would be so fun for them :)

Nicole said...

He is getting so big! And you were an adorable baby!

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

I deffinalty see a LOT of you in your little man. I can't believe how big he is getting. I love to seeing pictures of him and hear about how he is doing. He is such a little stud sitting in that cute little chair.

Molly said...

That chair was meant for his to sit in! Sooo sweet.