Friday, February 25, 2011

Renaissance Festival 2011



On President's Day we went to the Renaissance Festival. Mason's parents were in town and had been hearing about it for a while now, so we had to take them. They loved it!

I didn't really get any pictures of the shows this year. My pictures are just of the family. But we had such a good time. Ryan was here with his *soon to be fiance - hopefully* Stacy. Here we are at the mud man show:


Here's Boonie wondering what his Grandma is doing with that camera. Little peeper:




One of the highlights of the festival is the food... namely the turkey legs. Here is Darci planning on how she will devour that turkey leg. "If only I had teeth!!" she is thinking.



Here we are watching a show:





Matching hats!!


I love this hat. Thank you Molly!!





At the entrance there is one of those things where you put your heads in to take pictures. Here are Laura and Tom:




Ryan and Stacy:


Darci and Boone. On Stacey's blog (Darci's mom) she said that this picture of Darci and Boone remind her of the comedy/tragedy masks. I love it!


Us:


Kyle and Stacey:

Cute little Darci:

I just realized I didn't get one of my parents. Next year you guys. I'm warning you now Manny.
I love the Renaissance Festival!! I'm excited to take Boone when he's a little bit older. Then he can ride the butterfly swings and play the cute little games. What a fun day!


5 comments:

Ken and Kristina said...

When I saw the title of your post, I immediately thought of TURKEY LEGS! I've heard all of your turkey talk before but never actually had one myself. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Mr. Boone is so stinkin' cute! Seriously, he is one of the most beautiful perfect looking babies I have seen!

Kyle, Stacey, and Darci said...

I love that last picture. You guys are such a beautiful family!

It was SO great going all together, but I can hardly wait for next year. It'll be so fun with toddlers!

xantogal said...

How fun! Didn't Mason do the mud thing last year or something? I'm trying to remember...
Love the pictures :) You guys are such a good looking family!!

Kimberly said...

You have the cutest family! I am so jealous of all your outside activities. We've been stuck inside forever I think! Enjoy!

Lissa said...

How sad is it that I've pretty much spent my entire life here in the valley and have never gone to the Renaissance Festival?? It looks like sooo much fun!