Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Arizona Celebrations

It was our year to go up to Utah for Christmas so we left to go up there on the 20th. But before we left we had our little Christmas here so that we wouldn't have to transport gifts back and forth.

This was the picture we put on our Christmas card this year. I love that little smile!

There were so many cute poses to choose from. I considered putting a milk moustache and a cookie in his hand. Too bad I'm not a pro at photoshop. :)

Here is Boonie opening his Christmas present. Santa brought him a blue bumbo this year.

I can't quite remember why his clothes are off, but here is Boonie and his cute daddy.

And this is cute too.

Then before we left we went to visit Grandma.

Boonie is an expert polar bear rider.

This picture below makes me laugh.


3 comments:

Ken and Kristina said...

I love that little Boone. He is a cutie!!

Stephanie Saunders said...

Baby cracks are always cute!

Molly said...

What a sweet stocking stuffer! Hope you guys had a great Christmas