Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Darci's Photo Shoot (Nov. Catch Up)

Alright so now that I've finally gotten around to making my blog private I have a lot of catching up to do because I just keep getting more and more behind! Ah!

Darci was born Nov. 16 and her parents so graciously let me take her newborn pictures. She was born on a Tuesday and I took these on Saturday. She was the PERFECT model - so well behaved and preciously sleepy. I had so much fun. I'm getting pretty confident behind the camera!! I'm so pleased with how these turned out!

I know there are a ton, but I had too many favorites to just pick a few. Babies are so precious. If every baby were are well behaved as Darci, I could TOTALLY do this for a living!












4 comments:

xantogal said...

You are AMAZING! The End.

K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K. said...

I have the two cutest and most precious grandbabies there are. I have everything I want for Christmas! Boone and Darci are the greatest!

Jennifer Starr said...

You have a natural style, I didn't realize you had such a photo passion, you should come on shoots with us!